- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of South Florida School of Medicine (2011)
- Medical School
- University of Miami, Miller SOM @ Miami, FL (2015)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital (2016), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Ophthalmology
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami (2021), Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami (2022), Uveitis & Ocular Inflammatory Disease
- Management of infectious and non-infectious uveitis
- Masquerade syndromes in ophthalmology
- Multimodal imaging of posterior segment uveitis and retinal diseases
- Multimodal imaging in the diagnosis and management of ophthalmia nodosa.
- Ashkenazy N, Rosenfeld PJ, Davis JL, Am J Ophthalmol Case Rep 2022 Dec 28 101692
- Cyst-like recurrence of retinoblastoma diagnosed by multimodal imaging.
- Ashkenazy N, Diaz JD, Hansen ED, Harbou JW, Correa ZM, Am J Ophthalmol Case Rep 2022 Sep 27 101678
- EVALUATION OF RETINAL DISPLACEMENT FOLLOWING PRIMARY SCLERAL BUCKLING FOR MACULA-INVOLVING RHEGMATOGENOUS RETINAL DETACHMENT.
- Rohowetz LJ, Shaheen AR, Russell JF, Ashkenazy N, Iyer PG, Sridhar J, Flynn HW, Yannuzzi NA, Retina 2022 08 42 8 1498-1502
- Retinal Folds as a Clinical Feature of X-Linked Retinoschisis: A Series of Three Cases.
- Laura DM, Ashkenazy N, Anzaldo EF, Negron CI, Berrocal AM, Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging Retina 2022 06 53 6 326-331
- Hemi- and Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Associated with COVID-19 Infection in Young Patients without Known Risk Factors.
- Ashkenazy N, Patel NA, Sridhar J, Yannuzzi NA, Belin PJ, Kaplan R, Kothari N, Benitez Bajandas GA, Kohly RP, Roizenblatt R, Pinhas A, Mundae R, Rosen RB, Ryan EH, Chiang A, Chang LK, Khurana RN, Finn AP, Ophthalmol Retina 2022 06 6 6 520-530
- Endophthalmitis Caused by Kocuria Kristinae.
- Iyer PG, Ashkenazy N, Weiss SJ, Miller D, Flynn HW, Case Rep Ophthalmol 2022 May-Aug 13 2 408-413
- Choroidal calcifications in two cases of aplasia cutis congenita and oculoectodermal syndrome.
- Kalavar M, Echegaray JJ, Ashkenazy N, McKeown C, Berrocal AM, Ophthalmic Genet 2022 04 43 2 258-261
- Multimodal Imaging of Bilateral Idiopathic Multifocal Retinal Pigment Epithelial Detachments in Young Patients.
- Alhumaid S, Ashkenazy N, Hudson JL, Berrocal AM, Flynn HW, Retin Cases Brief Rep 2022 Mar
- Genetics and optical coherence tomography features in a child with an achromatic retinal patch.
- Ashkenazy N, Yannuzzi NA, Berrocal AM, Ophthalmic Genet 2022 02 43 1 123-125
- Paradoxical Exudative Retinopathy and Macular Star Formation After Treatment Initiation in Coats Disease
- Meghana Kalavar MD MHS & Noy Ashkenazy MD, Dhariana Acon Ramirez MD, and Audina Berrocal MD Journal of VitreoRetinal Diseases 2022 epublication
Chapter 16: ?Coats? Disease.?. In OCT and OCT Angiography in Retinal Disorders.
Ashkenazy N, Berrocal AM (). Ehlers, 1e
Chapter 17: Retinopexy Techniques.. In Complex Retinal Detachment Surgery. Series: Essentials in Ophthalmology.
Ashkenazy N, Echegaray JJ, Sridhar J, Fortun J. ().
Chapter 14: Relaxing Retinectomies.. In Complex Retinal Detachment Surgery. Series: Essentials in Ophthalmology.
Echegaray JJ, Ashkenazy N, Haddock LJ. ().
Coats? Disease.. In Indian Journal of Ophthalmology for "Rare Eye Diseases".
Ashkenazy N, Berrocal AM ().
Chapter 10: Retinal Detachment Repair in Uveitis. In Complex Retinal Detachment Surgery. Series: Essentials in Ophthalmology
Iyer PG, Ashkenazy N, Laura DL, Kloosterboer A, Echegaray JJ, Scott N, Yannuzzi NA, Sridhar J, Flynn HW, Davis JL, Albini TA ().
Honors & Awards
- Fellow of the Year Award, University of Miami, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Consultant of the Year Award Nomination, UT Southwestern
- Dr. George E. Holladay Prize for Research 3rd Place, 38th Annual Resident and Alumni Day
- Texas Ophthalmic Association Scholarship Recipient, American Academy of Ophthalmology Advocacy Ambassador Program
- Physicians of Tomorrow Award Nomination, American Medical Association
- Scholars Fund Recipient, American Medical Association Foundation
- American Society of Retina Specialists (2022)
- American Uveitis Society (2022)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (2016)
- American Medical Association (2011)