Dr. Harita Katragadda is a Clinical Instructor in the Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine. She is a graduate of Saint Louis University School of Medicine and completed her internship and residency in Pediatrics at UT Southwestern. She is passionate about medical education, along with COVID-19 and the related Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C). She has contributed to the management of the Sick Isolation Unit, as well as the creation and development of a multidisciplinary protocol used to diagnose and treat MIS-C. Her research interests focus on pediatric manifestations of COVID-19 and MIS-C.
- Medical School
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine (2016)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2019), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2023), Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2015)
- American Medical Association (2019)