- Medical School
- University of Florida College of Medicine (2011)
- University of Florida College of Medicine (2012), Internal Medicine
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University (2016), Radiation Oncology
- Dr. Dan is a post-doc in the Mendell Lab, which focuses on mechanisms of post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression and how these pathways influence normal physiology and disease.
- Bevacizumab and re-irradiation for recurrent high grade gliomas: does sequence matter?
- Palmer JD, Bhamidipati D, Song A, Eldredge-Hindy HB, Siglin J, Dan TD, Champ CE, Zhang I, Bar-Ad V, Kim L, Glass J, Evans JJ, Andrews DW, Werner-Wasik M, Shi W J. Neurooncol. 2018 Sep
- Neoadjuvant Stereotactic Radiosurgery Prior to Surgical Resection of Cerebral Metastases.
- Patel AR, Nedzi L, Lau S, Barnett SL, Mickey BE, Moore W, Bindal S, Wardak Z, Dan T, Timmerman R, Patel TR World Neurosurg 2018 Aug
- Caloric restriction counteracts chemotherapy-induced inflammation and increases response to therapy in a triple negative breast cancer model.
- Simone BA, Palagani A, Strickland K, Ko K, Jin L, Lim MK, Dan TD, Sarich M, Monti DA, Cristofanilli M, Simone NL Cell Cycle 2018 Jun
- Correction to: Salvage fractionated stereotactic re-irradiation (FSRT) for patients with recurrent high grade gliomas progressed after bevacizumab treatment.
- Shi W, Blomain ES, Siglin J, Palmer JD, Dan T, Wang Y, Werner-Wasik M, Glass J, Kim L, Bar Ad V, Bhamidipati D, Evans JJ, Judy K, Farrell CJ, Andrews DW J. Neurooncol. 2018 Jan
- Salvage fractionated stereotactic re-irradiation (FSRT) for patients with recurrent high grade gliomas progressed after bevacizumab treatment.
- Shi W, Blomain ES, Siglin J, Palmer JJ, Dan T, Wang Y, Werner-Wasik M, Glass J, Kim L, Bar Ad V, Bhamidipati D, Evans JJ, Judy K, Farrell CJ, Andrews DW J. Neurooncol. 2017 Dec
- The Influence of Health Insurance Policy on Radiation Oncology Physician SBRT/SABR Use Practices: A North American Survey.
- Guo J, Kim H, Kalchman I, Dan TD, Zhan T, Werner-Wasik M Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2017 Nov 99 3 524-529
- The Role of Genomic Techniques in Predicting Response to Radiation Therapy.
- Williams NL, Dan T, Zaorsky NG, Garg S, Den RB Oncology (Williston Park, N.Y.) 2017 07 31 7 562-70
- Radioisotopes in management of metastatic prostate cancer.
- Raval A, Dan TD, Williams NL, Pridjian A, Den RB Indian J Urol 2016 Oct-Dec 32 4 277-281
- Caloric Restriction Augments the Molecular Effects of Radiation in Both Hormone-Sensitive and Hormone-Insensitive Prostate Cancers by Decreasing Inflammation.
- Simone B, Dan T, Palagani A, DeAngelis T, Schiewer M, Knudsen KE, Dicker AP, Simone NL Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2016 Oct 96 2S S76
- Sharing Experiential Knowledge and Clinical Evidence in an Online Radiation Oncology Social Network.
- Housri N, Ye JC, Lucas JT, Green G, Baschnagel AM, Burt LM, Dan T, Mancini BR, Lloyd S, Housri S Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2016 Oct 96 2S E417