Stefany Oji Anderson, M.D., M.A., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Hospital Medicine. She is currently a Hospitalist at Parkland Health and Hospital System.
I hope to continue to serve the Parkland population by providing superb medical care coupled with kindness and consistency.
Originally from Atlanta, Dr. Anderson holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia. She then obtained a master's in clinical psychology at the Georgia School of Professional Psychology in Atlanta. She earned her medical degree at Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, where she graduated cum laude. She then completed internal medicine residency training at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Anderson enjoys cooking, eating, exercising, watching movies, and spending time with family.
- Medical School
- Morehouse School of Medicine (2016)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Internal Medicine
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Social Determinants of Health
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Prevalence, Severity, and Outcomes in the United States: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Rich NE, Oji S, Mufti AR, Browning JD, Parikh ND, Odewole M, Mayo H, Singal AG Clin. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2017 Sep