Dr. Sen is originally from New York and completed her education at New York University Medical School. She completed her internal medicine residency in UTSW and joined the hospitalist team in July of 2019.
- Medical School
- New York University School of Medicine (2016)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Internal Medicine
- Food Desserts
- Health Disparity
- Obesity and Nutrition
- Quality Improvement
- Applying the 'COST' (Culture, Oversight, Systems Change, and Training) Framework to De-Adopt the Neutropenic Diet.
- Gupta A, Brown TJ, Singh S, Sen A, Agrawal D, Li HC, Moriates C, Johnson DH, Sadeghi N, Am. J. Med. 2019 Jan 132 1 42-47
- Split- versus single-dose preparation tolerability in a multiethnic population: decreased side effects but greater social barriers.
- Perreault G, Goodman A, Larion S, Sen A, Quiles K, Poles M, Williams R, Ann Gastroenterol 2018 May-Jun 31 3 356-364