Dr. Donthireddy is originally from India and received her initial medical training at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, Telangana. She did her Internship at University of Connecticut and then completed her internal medicine residency at the State University of New York, Buffalo, NY. She completed her medical oncology fellowship at the Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY. Before joining the faculty at UT Southwestern Medical Center, she worked at Ohio State University and Wayne State University and has experience working in both academic and hospital based practices. Throughout her years of working in the medical field and schooling, she has believed in good work ethics and delivering the latest treatments available with a focus on patient centered care. She currently specializes in thoracic malignancies and CNS malignancies. Dr. Donthireddy’s interests outside of medicine include her spending time with her family, swimming, dancing and the great outdoors.
- Medical School
- Osmania Medical College, India (1998)
- University of Connecticut Health Center (2001), Internal Medicine
- University at Buffalo Medical Center (2004), Internal Medicine
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute (2007), Hematology Oncology
- Clinical Trials in Thoracic Malignancies
- Malignant gastroparesis: pathogenesis and management of an underrecognized disorder.
- Donthireddy KR, Ailawadhi S, Nasser E, Schiff MD, Nwogu CE, Nava HR, Javle MM J Support Oncol 2007 Sep 5 8 355-63
- Texas Medical Society (2016)