Geoffrey Lowe, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. Geoffrey Lowe is a graduate of Texas Tech University and TTUHSC School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in Pediatrics at the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center and OU Children's Hospital, and fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and Children's Health, Dallas. His clinical and research interests are in Pediatric Pre-hospital care, EMS, and Disaster Preparedness. He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center and practices in the Emergency Departments at Children’s Health, Dallas and Plano campuses. He also fills a consultative role on pediatric pre-hospital issues for the UTSW/Parkland BioTel EMS system in Dallas.
- Medical School
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (2013)
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (2016), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2019), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Disaster Preparedness & Response
- Pediatric Pre-hospital Care
- What Is Causing an Infant?s Facial Swelling?
- Lowe G, Ochoa C, Patel A, Nesiama J-A Consultant 2019 Dec 59 12 365-366,370
Esophagitis. In Fleisher and Ludwig?s 5 Minute Pediatric Emergency Medicine Consult, 2nd Edition
Lowe G, Yen K (2019). Wolters Kluwer, P278-279
Honors & Awards
- A.E. Osburn, D.O. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Award
University of Oklahoma Health Science Center (2016)
- ER Resident of the Year
OU Children's Hospital Emergency Department (2016)
- PL-2 Resident of the Year Peer Recognition Award
University of Oklahoma Health Science Center (2015)
- National Association of EMS Physicians (2018)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow (2016)
- Texas Pediatric Society, Member (2016)
- American Medical Association, Member (2009)
- Texas Medical Association, Member (2009)