- Baylor University (2010), Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Tulane University (2015), Chemistry
- Evaluation of Amphiphilic Star/Linear-Dendritic Polymer Reverse Micelles for Transdermal Drug Delivery: Directing Carrier Properties by Tailoring Core versus Peripheral Branching.
- Kosakowska KA, Casey BK, Kurtz SL, Lawson LB, Grayson SM Biomacromolecules 2018 Jul
- Letter: The potential of amine-containing dendrimer mass standards for internal calibration of peptides.
- Casey BK, Grayson SM Eur J Mass Spectrom (Chichester, Eng) 2015 21 5 747-52
- Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Amphiphilic Star/Linear-Dendritic Polymers: Effect of Core versus Peripheral Branching on Reverse Micelle Aggregation.
- Kosakowska KA, Casey BK, Albert JNL, Wang Y, Ashbaugh HS, Grayson SM Biomacromolecules 2018 Jul
- Advantages of monodisperse and chemically robust "SpheriCal" polyester dendrimers as a "universal" MS calibrant.
- Grayson SM, Myers BK, Bengtsson J, Malkoch M J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom. 2014 Mar 25 3 303-9
- Determination of polyethylene glycol end group functionalities by combination of selective reactions and characterization by matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Zhang B, Zhang H, Myers BK, Elupula R, Jayawickramarajah J, Grayson SM Anal. Chim. Acta 2014 Mar 816 28-40
- The characterization of dendronized poly(ethylene glycol)s and poly(ethylene glycol) multi-arm stars using matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Myers BK, Zhang B, Lapucha JE, Grayson SM Anal. Chim. Acta 2014 Jan 808 175-89
- Synthesis and MALDI-ToF characterization of dendronized poly(ethylene glycol)s
- Myers BK, Lapucha JE, Grayson SM Braz. J. Pharm. Sci. 2013 49 Special Issue 45-55
Honors & Awards
- Departmental Merit Fellowship
- J. L. Riddell Fellowship
- Dr. Thomas J. Bond, Sr. Scholarship for Excellence in Chemistry
- Virgil L. Tweedie Family Scholarship for Excellence in Chemistry
- Chemistry Department Scholarship
- Pearl Kirk Memorial Scholarship for Excellence in Chemistry
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS) (2017)
- Southwestern Association of Toxicologists (SAT) (2017)
- Society of Forensic Toxicologists (SOFT) (2016)
- American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) (2012)