- Medical School
- West Virginia University (2010)
- West Virginia University (2014), Orthopedic Surgery
- Chief Resident
- West Virginia University (2015), Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (2016), Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Developing Performance and Assessment Platforms in Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Ferguson CM, Rocha JL, Lalli T, Irrgang JJ, Hurwitz S, Hogan MV Foot Ankle Int 2016 Jun 37 6 670-9
- Orthostetrics: Management of Orthopedic Conditions in the Pregnant Patient.
- Matthews LJ, McConda DB, Lalli TA, Daffner SD Orthopedics 2015 Oct 38 10 e874-80
- Economic impact of syndesmosis hardware removal.
- Lalli TA, Matthews LJ, Hanselman AE, Hubbard DF, Bramer MA, Santrock RD Foot (Edinb) 2015 Sep 25 3 131-3
- Topical Review: Use of Fetal Tissue in Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Hanselman AE, Lalli TA, Santrock RD Foot Ankle Spec 2015 Aug 8 4 297-304
- Complete encasement of the peroneal tendons by the peroneal tubercle.
- Lalli TA, King JC, Santrock RD Orthopedics 2014 Jul 37 7 e649-52
- Effect of Dorsal Plate Positioning on Dorsiflexion Angle in Arthrodesis of the First Metatarsophalangeal Joint: A Cadaveric Study.
- Lewis JT, Hanselman AE, Lalli TA, Daigre JL, Santrock RD Foot Ankle Int 2014 May
- Peripheral Nerve Repair
- Beimesch C, Lalli T, Ryu J Orthopedics and Trauma 2011 3 25
Honors & Awards
- AOA C. McCollister Evarts Resident Leadership Forum
The C. McCollister Evarts Resident Leadership Forum takes place annually just prior to the start of the AOA's Annual Meeting. Program Directors and Department Chairs nominate and send outstanding PGY4 residents to gain leadership skills and resources. C. McCollister Evarts Resident Leadership Forum participants interact with peers from across the US and Canada, gaining new perspectives, sharing best practices, and making vital connections with one another and AOA's established leaders (2014-2014)
- Chief Resident
West Virginia University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery (2014-2015)
- Admissions Committee
West Virginia University School of Medicine (2010-2010)
- West Virginia University School of Medicine Class Treasurer