- Tsinghua University (2004), Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate School
- Tsinghua University (2016), Biophysics
- Cell receptors
- Cryo EM
- Membrane proteins
- Structural biology
- Structural basis of the activation of type 1 insulin-like growth factor receptor.
- Li J, Choi E, Yu H, Bai XC, Nat Commun 2019 Oct 10 1 4567
- Cryo-EM analyses reveal the common mechanism and diversification in the activation of RET by different ligands.
- Li J, Shang G, Chen YJ, Brautigam CA, Liou J, Zhang X, Bai XC, Elife 2019 Sep 8
- Activation mechanism of the insulin receptor revealed by cryo-EM structure of the fully liganded receptor-ligand complex.
- Uchikawa E, Choi E, Shang G, Yu H, Bai XC, Elife 2019 Aug 8
- Structural Mechanism of EMRE-Dependent Gating of the Human Mitochondrial Calcium Uniporter.
- Wang Y, Nguyen NX, She J, Zeng W, Yang Y, Bai XC, Jiang Y, Cell 2019 May 177 5 1252-1261.e13
- Cryo-EM structures of STING reveal its mechanism of activation by cyclic GMP-AMP.
- Shang G, Zhang C, Chen ZJ, Bai XC, Zhang X, Nature 2019 03 567 7748 389-393
- Structural basis of STING binding with and phosphorylation by TBK1.
- Zhang C, Shang G, Gui X, Zhang X, Bai XC, Chen ZJ, Nature 2019 03 567 7748 394-398
- Structural insights into the voltage and phospholipid activation of the mammalian TPC1 channel.
- She J, Guo J, Chen Q, Zeng W, Jiang Y, Bai XC Nature 2018 Mar
- Sampling the conformational space of the catalytic subunit of human ?-secretase.
- Bai XC, Rajendra E, Yang G, Shi Y, Scheres SH Elife 2015 Dec 4
- An atomic structure of human ?-secretase.
- Bai XC, Yan C, Yang G, Lu P, Ma D, Sun L, Zhou R, Scheres SH, Shi Y Nature 2015 Aug
- Ribosome structures to near-atomic resolution from thirty thousand cryo-EM particles.
- Bai XC, Fernandez IS, McMullan G, Scheres SH Elife 2013 2 e00461
Honors & Awards
- CPRIT scholar
- Virginia Murchison Linthicum Scholar in Medical Research, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Department of Biophysics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2017)
- Department of Cell Biology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2017)