Dr. Ifejika’s research is focused on transitions of care after stroke, stroke outcomes and health disparities.
Dr. Ifejika’s research training was chiefly with Dr. James Grotta at the McGovern Medical School at UTHealth, with whom she completed a NIH/NINDS Supplement to Promote Diversity in Health Related Research.
- Medical School
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine (2003)
- St. Agnes Hospital of Baltimore (2004), Internal Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine (2007), Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Health Disparities
- Machine Learning
- Stroke Continuum of Care
- Stroke Outcomes
- American Academy of Neurology (2018)
- Association of Academic Physiatry (2013)
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (2012)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2007)
- American Heart Association (2007)