Dr. Jarin joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2016 as an Assistant Professor in the Division of Gynecology in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi in Jackson, MS and completed his Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. He then completed his fellowship in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology at Medstar Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC.
Dr. Jarin’s clinical and academic work focuses on the evaluation and treatment of gynecologic conditions in young females as well as in the medical treatment of adolescents with gender dysphoria. He treats children from infancy to age 18. For an appointment, please call one of the Children's Health Specialty Center clinics.
Dallas Campus 214-456-9099 Plano Campus 469-303-4400
5th Floor, F5200, 2350 Stemmons Frwy, Dallas, TX 2nd Floor, P2300, 7601 Preston Rd, Plano TX
- Medical School
- University of Mississippi Medical Center (2010)
- Baylor College of Medicine (2014), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center (2016), Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology
- Adolescent Contraception and Sexual Health
- Fertility preservation in adolescents undergoing gonadotoxic therapy
- Gender Dysphoria
- Menstrual Abnormalities in Adolescents
- Mullerian Anomalies
- Pediatric Vulvar Disease
- Immune biomarkers and anti-HIV activity in the reproductive tract of sexually active and sexually inactive adolescent girls.
- Ghosh M, Jais M, Biswas R, Jarin J, Daniels J, Joy C, Juzumaite M, Emmanuel V, Gomez-Lobo V Am. J. Reprod. Immunol. 2018 Mar
- Transgender Youth Fertility Attitudes Questionnaire: Measure Development in Nonautistic and Autistic Transgender Youth and Their Parents.
- Strang JF, Jarin J, Call D, Clark B, Wallace GL, Anthony LG, Kenworthy L, Gomez-Lobo V J Adolesc Health 2017 Oct
- Cross-Sex Hormones and Metabolic Parameters in Adolescents With Gender Dysphoria.
- Jarin J, Pine-Twaddell E, Trotman G, Stevens J, Conard LA, Tefera E, Gomez-Lobo V Pediatrics 2017 May 139 5
- Vulvovaginal Complaints in the Prepubertal Patient: An Update
- Jarin J Current Women's Health Reviews 2017 13 1
- Chapter 14: Fertility Preservation in Patients with Gender Dysphoria
- Jarin J, Johnson E, Gomez-Lobo V Pediatric and Adolescent Oncofertility: Best Practices and Emerging Technologies. Springer, SPi Global 2017
- Management of Adolescents with Gender Dysphoria
- Jarin J, Gomez-Lobo V Contemporary OB/GYN 2016
- Approach to the Transgender Patient
- Jarin J, Gomez-Lobo V Topics in Obstetrics & Gynecology: Practical CME Newsletter for Clinicians 2015 35 21
- North American Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Gyenecology (2014)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (2006)