Brittany Hall, Ph.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Brittany Hall, Ph.D., earned her doctoral degree in clinical psychology at Seattle Pacific University and completed a postdoctoral fellowship in evidence-based treatments at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2015. Dr. Hall serves as the Lead Adolescent Young Adult Psychologist for the Fort Worth Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology Coalition and UT Southwestern Moncrief Cancer Institute. She also enjoys supervising and training doctoral and undergraduate students in research and clinical care. Dr. Hall speaks regularly for clinical and community organizations and has published professional manuscripts in the areas of adolescent cancer, substance use, and supervision and training.
- Other Post Graduate Training
- Seattle Pacific University (2014)
- Graduate School
- Seattle Pacific University (2014), Clinical Psychology
- Harbor - UCLA Medical Center (2015), Clinical Psychology
- A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Group for Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Patients: A Review of a Pilot Program.
- Hall BC, Short VM, Giberson S, Howe-Martin L, J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol 2020 Jan
- Review and analysis of thought records: Creating a coding system
- Waltman SH, Frankel SA, Hall BC, Williston MA, Jager-Hyman S Current Psychiatry Research and Reviews 2019 15 1 11-19
- Clinical case consultation and experiential learning in cognitive behavioral therapy implementation: Brief qualitative investigation
- Waltman SH, Hall BC, McFarr LM, Creed TA Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy 2018 32 2 112-126
- In-Session Stuck Points and Pitfalls of Community Clinicians Learning CBT: Qualitative Investigation
- Waltman S, Hall BC, McFarr LM, Beck AT, Creed TA Cognitive and Behavioral Practice 2017 24 2 256-267
- Evaluation of the Positive Re-Entry in Corrections Program: A Positive Psychology Intervention With Prison Inmates.
- Huynh KH, Hall B, Hurst MA, Bikos LH Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol 2015 Aug 59 9 1006-23
- Modeling motivation three ways: effects of MI metrics on treatment outcomes among adolescents.
- Hall BC, Stewart DG, Arger C, Athenour DR, Effinger J Psychol Addict Behav 2014 Mar 28 1 307-12
Mental Health Disorders in Older Adult Populations. In Handbook of Rehabilitation in Older Adults
Lippe B, Hall B (2018). Cham, Switzerland, Springer
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (2015)
- Texas Psychological Association (2019)