Mu-Han Lin, Ph.D.
Director of Treatment Planning
Department Radiation Oncology
- Graduate School
- National Tsing Hua University (2010), Biomedical Engineering
- 3D/4D Patient dose reconstruction and validation
- Clinical implementation of novel treatment technologies
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Stereotactic radiotherapy
- Comparison of bolus electron conformal therapy plans to traditional electron and proton therapy to treat melanoma in the medial canthus.
- Lin J, Lin MH, Hall A, Zhang B, Singh D, Regine WF Pract Radiat Oncol 2015 Nov
- Robotic radiosurgery system patient-specific QA for extracranial treatments using the planar ion chamber array and the cylindrical diode array.
- Lin MH, Veltchev I, Koren S, Ma C, Li J J Appl Clin Med Phys 2015 16 4 5486
- Intrafractional prostate motion during external beam radiotherapy monitored by a real-time target localization system.
- Tong X, Chen X, Li J, Xu Q, Lin MH, Chen L, Price RA, Ma CM J Appl Clin Med Phys 2015 16 2 5013
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for pancreatic and prostate cancer using pulsed low-dose rate delivery techniques.
- Li J, Lang J, Wang P, Kang S, Lin MH, Chen X, Chen F, Guo M, Chen L, Ma CM Med Dosim 2014 Jul
- Optimization strategies for pulsed low-dose-rate IMRT of recurrent lung and head and neck cancers.
- Kang S, Lang J, Wang P, Li J, Lin M, Chen X, Guo M, Chen F, Chen L, Ma CM J Appl Clin Med Phys 2014 15 3 4661
- Measurement-based Monte Carlo Simulation of High Definition Dose Evaluation for Nasopharyngeal Cancer Patients Treated by using Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Yeh C, Tung C, Lee C, Lin M, Chao T Radiation Measurements 2014 71 333-337
- A dual resolution measurement based Monte Carlo simulation technique for detail dose analysis of small volume organs in the skull base region.
- Yeh C, Tung C, Chao T, Lin M, Lee C. Radiation Physics and Chemistry 2014 104 389-392
- Application of the measurement-based Monte Carlo method in nasopharyngeal cancer patients for intensity modulated radiation therapy
- Yeh C, Lee C, Chao T, Lin M, Lai P, et al. 2014 95 240-242
- Investigation of pulsed IMRT and VMAT for re-irradiation treatments: dosimetric and delivery feasibilities.
- Lin MH, Price RA, Li J, Kang S, Li J, Ma CM Phys Med Biol 2013 Nov 58 22 8179-96
- Evaluation of the cone beam CT for internal target volume localization in lung stereotactic radiotherapy in comparison with 4D MIP images.
- Wang L, Chen X, Lin MH, Xue J, Lin T, Fan J, Jin L, Ma CM Med Phys 2013 Nov 40 11 111709
Honors & Awards
- Educator of the Year
Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology, ARRO (2015)
- Distinguished Alumnus Award
Chang Gung University, Taiwan (2014)
- Resident Digital Poster Recognition Award (Physics Category)
ASTRO Annual Meeting (2013)
- Best in Physics (Therapy)
AAPM Annual Meeting (2012)
- Newsworthy Topic
AAPM Annual Meeting (2012)
- Radiation Therapy Scientific Paper Competition Award
Taiwan Clinical Oncology Research Foundation (2010)
- Scholarship of the Graduate Students Study Abroad Program
National Science Council, Taiwan (2009)
- Students International Visiting Award
National Tsing Hua University (2008)
- Abstract of Special Merit
AAPM Annual Meeting (2006)
- Presidents List
National Tsing Hua University (2006)