Director, Pediatric Renal Transplant Fellowship Program
Medical Director, Pediatric Renal Transplant, Children's Health
- Medical School
- American University - Beirut (1981)
- American University Medical Center (1981), Pediatrics
- American University Medical Center (1983), Pediatrics
- American University Medical Center (1984), Pediatrics
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (1987), Pediatric Nephrology
- Metabolic bone disease in children
- Pediatric hypertension
- Pediatric renal transplant
- Correction of proximal tubule phosphate transport defect in Hyp mice in vivo and in vitro with indomethacin.
- Baum M, Loleh S, Saini N, Seikaly M, Dwarakanath V, Quigley R Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2003 Sep 100 19 11098-103
- Chronic renal insufficiency in children: the 2001 Annual Report of the NAPRTCS.
- Seikaly MG, Ho PL, Emmett L, Fine RN, Tejani A Pediatr. Nephrol. 2003 Aug 18 8 796-804
- Glomerular filtration rate as a putative 'surrogate end-point' for renal transplant clinical trials in children.
- Filler G, Browne R, Seikaly MG Pediatr Transplant 2003 Feb 7 1 18-24
- The prevalence of osteopenia in pediatric renal allograft recipients varies with the method of analysis.
- Saland JM, Goode ML, Haas DL, Romano TA, Seikaly MG Am. J. Transplant. 2001 Sep 1 3 243-50
Hypertensive Crisis. In Levin DL, Morriss FC, eds. Essentials of Pediatric Intensive Care. 2nd ed.
Seikaly MG. (1997). Churchill Livingstone; 532-542.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists in Collin County
D Magazine (2009-2012)
- Best Pediatric Specialists in Dallas
D Magazine (2009-2017)
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly (2009-2018)
- Texas Hall of Fame
- American Board of Medical Specialties
Marquis Who's Who Publication (2003-2012)
- Best Pediatricians in Dallas
D Magazine (2003-2012)
- Guide to America's Best Pediatricians
- The Best Doctors in America
- International Scientist of the Year
International Biographical Center of Cambridge (2002)
- American Society for Transplantations (1996)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (1988)
- Dallas County Medical Society (1988)
- American Society of Nephrology (1987)
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology (1987)
- International Society of Nephrology (1987)
- National Kidney Foundation (1987)