Director, Pediatric Renal Transplant Fellowship Program
Medical Director, Pediatric Renal Transplant, Children's Health
- Medical School
- American University - Beirut (1981)
- American University Medical Center (1981), Pediatrics
- American University Medical Center (1983), Pediatrics
- American University Medical Center (1984), Pediatrics
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (1987), Pediatric Nephrology
- Metabolic bone disease in children
- Pediatric hypertension
- Pediatric renal transplant
- Pediatric end stage renal disease health-related quality of life differs by modality: a PedsQL ESRD analysis.
- Goldstein SL, Rosburg NM, Warady BA, Seikaly M, McDonald R, Limbers C, Varni JW Pediatr. Nephrol. 2009 Aug 24 8 1553-60
- Respiratory syncytial virus prophylaxis: a survey of pediatric solid organ transplant centers.
- Michaels MG, Fonseca-Aten M, Green M, Charsha-May D, Friedman B, Seikaly M, Sánchez PJ Pediatr Transplant 2009 Jun 13 4 451-6
- Successful split liver-kidney transplant for factor H associated hemolytic uremic syndrome.
- Saland JM, Shneider BL, Bromberg JS, Shi PA, Ward SC, Magid MS, Benchimol C, Seikaly MG, Emre SH, Bresin E, Remuzzi G Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2009 Jan 4 1 201-6
- Urinary prostaglandins and the effect of indomethacin on phosphate excretion in children with hypophosphatemic rickets.
- Seikaly MG, Waber PG, Baum M Pediatr. Res. 2008 Aug 64 2 210-2
- Use of rhGH in children with chronic kidney disease: lessons from NAPRTCS.
- Seikaly MG, Salhab N, Warady BA, Stablein D Pediatr. Nephrol. 2007 Aug 22 8 1195-204
- Bisphosphonate use in children with bone disease.
- Hickey J, Lemons D, Waber P, Seikaly MG J Am Acad Orthop Surg 2006 Nov 14 12 638-44
- Stature in children with chronic kidney disease: analysis of NAPRTCS database.
- Seikaly MG, Salhab N, Gipson D, Yiu V, Stablein D Pediatr. Nephrol. 2006 Jun 21 6 793-9
- Impact of alendronate on quality of life in children with osteogenesis imperfecta.
- Seikaly MG, Kopanati S, Salhab N, Waber P, Patterson D, Browne R, Herring JA J Pediatr Orthop 2005 Nov-Dec 25 6 786-91
- Patterns and time of initiation of dialysis in US children.
- Seikaly MG, Salhab N, Browne R Pediatr. Nephrol. 2005 Jul 20 7 982-8
- Validation of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services algorithm for eligibility for dialysis.
- Seikaly MG, Loleh S, Rosenblum A, Browne R Pediatr. Nephrol. 2004 Aug 19 8 893-7
Hypertensive Crisis. In Levin DL, Morriss FC, eds. Essentials of Pediatric Intensive Care. 2nd ed.
Seikaly MG. (1997). Churchill Livingstone; 532-542.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists in Collin County
D Magazine (2009-2012)
- Best Pediatric Specialists in Dallas
D Magazine (2009-2017)
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly (2009-2018)
- Texas Hall of Fame
- American Board of Medical Specialties
Marquis Who's Who Publication (2003-2012)
- Best Pediatricians in Dallas
D Magazine (2003-2012)
- Guide to America's Best Pediatricians
- The Best Doctors in America
- International Scientist of the Year
International Biographical Center of Cambridge (2002)
- American Society for Transplantations (1996)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (1988)
- Dallas County Medical Society (1988)
- American Society of Nephrology (1987)
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology (1987)
- International Society of Nephrology (1987)
- National Kidney Foundation (1987)