Director, Pediatric Renal Transplant Fellowship Program
Medical Director, Pediatric Renal Transplant, Children's Health
- Medical School
- American University - Beirut (1981)
- American University Medical Center (1981), Pediatrics
- American University Medical Center (1983), Pediatrics
- American University Medical Center (1984), Pediatrics
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (1987), Pediatric Nephrology
- Metabolic bone disease in children
- Pediatric hypertension
- Pediatric renal transplant
- Acute antibody-mediated rejection in pediatric kidney transplants: a single center experience.
- Twombley K, Thach L, Ribeiro A, Joseph C, Seikaly M Pediatr Transplant 2013 Nov 17 7 E149-55
- Emphysematous pyelonephritis in an infant.
- Siddique K, Seikaly MG Pediatr. Infect. Dis. J. 2013 Oct 32 10 1157-8
- An infant with hypercalcemia and rachitic changes: question.
- Siddique K, Lucke A, Lucio D, Lopez X, Seikaly M Pediatr. Nephrol. 2013 Feb 28 2 245-6, 247-9
- Intraventricular rituximab and systemic chemotherapy for treatment of central nervous system post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder after kidney transplantation.
- Twombley K, Pokala H, Ardura MI, Harker-Murray P, Johnson-Welch SF, Weinberg A, Seikaly M Pediatr Transplant 2012 Sep 16 6 E201-9
- Pediatric nephrology: highlights for the general practitioner.
- Seikaly M, Habib S, Barakat AJ, Gattineni J, Quigley R, Desi D Int J Pediatr 2012 2012 270725
- Highlights for the management of a child with hypertension.
- Seikaly MG Int J Pediatr 2012 2012 364716
- Inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase (IMPDH) activity as a pharmacodynamic biomarker of mycophenolic acid effects in pediatric kidney transplant recipients.
- Fukuda T, Goebel J, Thøgersen H, Maseck D, Cox S, Logan B, Sherbotie J, Seikaly M, Vinks AA J Clin Pharmacol 2011 Mar 51 3 309-20
- Strategies of treatment of pediatric hypertension.
- Seikaly MG, Bahlawan-Seikaly S J Med Liban 2010 Jul-Sep 58 3 161-6
- Recurrence of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis in renal allograft: an in-depth review.
- Vinai M, Waber P, Seikaly MG Pediatr Transplant 2010 May 14 3 314-25
- The effect of rhGH on height velocity and BMI in children with CKD: a report of the NAPRTCS registry.
- Seikaly MG, Waber P, Warady BA, Stablein D Pediatr. Nephrol. 2009 Sep 24 9 1711-7
Hypertensive Crisis. In Levin DL, Morriss FC, eds. Essentials of Pediatric Intensive Care. 2nd ed.
Seikaly MG. (1997). Churchill Livingstone; 532-542.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists in Collin County
D Magazine (2009-2012)
- Best Pediatric Specialists in Dallas
D Magazine (2009-2017)
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly (2009-2018)
- Texas Hall of Fame
- American Board of Medical Specialties
Marquis Who's Who Publication (2003-2012)
- Best Pediatricians in Dallas
D Magazine (2003-2012)
- Guide to America's Best Pediatricians
- The Best Doctors in America
- International Scientist of the Year
International Biographical Center of Cambridge (2002)
- American Society for Transplantations (1996)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (1988)
- Dallas County Medical Society (1988)
- American Society of Nephrology (1987)
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology (1987)
- International Society of Nephrology (1987)
- National Kidney Foundation (1987)