Anushka Pai, Ph.D.
Graduate Programs Clinical Psychology
- Role of Borderline Personality Disorder in the Treatment of Military Sexual Trauma-related Posttraumatic Stress Disorder with Cognitive Processing Therapy.
- Holder N, Holliday R, Pai A, Surís A, Behav Med 2017 Jul-Sep 43 3 184-190
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in the DSM-5: Controversy, Change, and Conceptual Considerations.
- Pai A, Suris AM, North CS Behav Sci (Basel) 2017 Feb 7 1
- Emotional reactivity to a single inhalation of 35% carbon dioxide and its association with later symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder and anxiety in soldiers deployed to Iraq.
- Telch MJ, Rosenfield D, Lee HJ, Pai A, Arch. Gen. Psychiatry 2012 Nov 69 11 1161-8
- Children Use Different Cues to Guide Noun and Verb Extensions.
- Childers JB, Heard ME, Ring K, Pai A, Sallquist J, Lang Learn Dev 2012 8 3 233-254
- Finding happiness in negative emotions: An experimental test of a novel expressive writing paradigm
- North RJ, Pai AV, Hixon JG, Holahan CJ Journal of Positive Psychology 2011 6 3 192-203
- Effects of threat context and cardiac sensitivity on fear responding to a 35% CO2 challenge: a test of the context-sensitivity panic vulnerability model.
- Telch MJ, Smits JA, Brown M, Dement M, Powers MB, Lee H, Pai A, J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 2010 Dec 41 4 365-72