- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of North Texas (2019)
- Denver Health Medical Center (2019), Psychology
- Graduate School
- University of North Texas (2019), Clinical Psychology
- Veteran's Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System (2020), Clinical Psychology
- Partialing alters interpersonal correlates of negative affective symptoms and traits: A circumplex illustration.
- Carlson SE, Smith TW, Williams PG, Parkhurst KA, Tinajero R, Goans C, Hirai M, Ruiz JM, J Pers 2022 Aug
- Use of an Agitation Measure to Screen for Suicide and Self-Harm Risk Among Emergency Department Patients.
- Simpson SA, Goans CRR, Loh RM, Ryall KA, Middleton M, Dalton A, J Acad Consult Liaison Psychiatry 2022 Jul
- Moving Toward, Moving Against, and Moving Away: An Interpersonal Approach to Construct Validation of the Horney-Coolidge Type Inventory.
- Carlson SE, Smith TW, Parkhurst KA, Tinajero R, Grove JL, Goans C, Hirai M, Ruiz JM, J Pers Assess 2022 104 5 650-659
- Treatment Adherence Interventions for Burn Patients: What Works and What Role Can Motivational Interviewing Play?
- Goans, C.R.R., Meltzer, K.J., Martin, B., Roaten, K. EBJ 2022 2 3 309-319
- Universal Pediatric Suicide Risk Screening in a Health Care System: 90,000 Patient Encounters.
- Roaten K, Horowitz LM, Bridge JA, Goans CRR, McKintosh C, Genzel R, Johnson C, North CS, J Acad Consult Liaison Psychiatry 2021 Jul-Aug 62 4 421-429
- Suicidal ideation is insensitive to suicide risk after emergency department discharge: Performance characteristics of the Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale Screener.
- Simpson SA, Goans C, Loh R, Ryall K, Middleton MCA, Dalton A, Acad Emerg Med 2021 Jun 28 6 621-629
- Suicide and Self-Harm Outcomes Among Psychiatric Emergency Service Patients Diagnosed As Malingering.
- Simpson SA, Loh R, Goans CRR, Ryall K, Middleton M, Dalton A, J Emerg Med 2021 Jun
- New data on suicide risk assessment in the emergency department reveal the need for new approaches in research and clinical practice.
- Simpson SA, Loh RM, Goans CRR, Psychol Med 2021 May 1-2
- Racial-ethnic differences in social networks and perceived support: Measurement considerations and implications for disparities research.
- Flores M, Ruiz JM, Goans C, Butler EA, Uchino BN, Hirai M, Tinajero R, Smith TW, Cultur Divers Ethnic Minor Psychol 2020 Apr 26 2 189-199