- Medical School
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine (2010)
- University of Massachusetts Medical School (2015), Vascular Surgery
- In patients stratified by preoperative risk, endovascular repair of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms has a lower in-hospital mortality and morbidity than open repair.
- Ali MM, Flahive J, Schanzer A, Simons JP, Aiello FA, Doucet DR, Messina LM, Robinson WP J. Vasc. Surg. 2015 Jun 61 6 1399-407
- A contemporary comparative analysis of immediate postoperative prosthesis placement following below-knee amputation.
- Ali MM, Loretz L, Shea A, Poorvu E, Robinson WP, Schanzer A, Messina LM, Baril DT Ann Vasc Surg 2013 Nov 27 8 1146-53
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Surgeons (2015)
- Society for Vascular Surgery (2010)