- Medical School
- University of Florida College of Medicine (2015)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2018), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Food Allergy Immunotherapy with Adjuvants.
- Nicolaides RE, Parrish CP, Bird JA, Immunol Allergy Clin North Am 2020 02 40 1 149-173
- Inherited and acquired clinical phenotypes associated with neuroendocrine tumors.
- Nicolaides RE, de la Morena MT, Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2017 12 17 6 431-442
Acute Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome. In Brown-Whitehorn T, Cianferoni A, eds. Food Protein Induced Enterocolitis (FPIES).
Joshi SR, Nicolaides RE, Bird JA (2019). Springer, Cham; pp 31-67
Honors & Awards
- Fellows in Training Abstract Award - Interest Section on Immunotherapy, Rhinitis, Sinusitis, and Ocular Diseases
American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (2019)
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology, Adverse Reactions to Foods Committee (2019)
- Children's Health Resident Safety Council (2016-2018)