- Medical School
- University of Florida College of Medicine (2015)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2018), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Oral Food Challenge for FPIES in Practice-A Survey: Report from the Work Group on FPIES Within the Adverse Reactions to Foods Committee, FAED IS, AAAAI.
- Nicolaides R, Bird JA, Cianferoni A, Brown-Whitehorn T, Nowak-Wegrzyn A, J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract 2021 Sep
- Disseminated Nannizziopsis Infection in an Adolescent With a STAT1 Mutation.
- Most ZM, Lieu T, Filkins L, Nicolaides R, Rakheja D, Gelfand A, Kahn J, Open Forum Infect Dis 2020 Sep 7 9 ofaa390
- Food Allergy Immunotherapy with Adjuvants.
- Nicolaides RE, Parrish CP, Bird JA, Immunol Allergy Clin North Am 2020 02 40 1 149-173
- Inherited and acquired clinical phenotypes associated with neuroendocrine tumors.
- Nicolaides RE, de la Morena MT, Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2017 12 17 6 431-442
Acute Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome. In Brown-Whitehorn T, Cianferoni A, eds. Food Protein Induced Enterocolitis (FPIES).
Joshi SR, Nicolaides RE, Bird JA (2019). Springer, Cham; pp 31-67
Honors & Awards
- Fellows in Training Abstract Award - Interest Section on Immunotherapy, Rhinitis, Sinusitis, and Ocular Diseases
American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (2019)
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology, Adverse Reactions to Foods Committee (2019)
- Children's Health Resident Safety Council (2016-2018)