Dr. Lee graduated from the University of California, Berkeley and earned her medical degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern. Her research and clinical interests include hospital-based medicine, quality improvement, medical education, and patient-centered care. Dr. Lee’s interests outside of medicine include her family, fitness, and outdoor activities.
- Medical School
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2015)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016), Surgery
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Internal Medicine
- Quality Improvement
- Fundamental relationship between operon organization and gene expression.
- Lim HN, Lee Y, Hussein R, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2011 Jun 108 26 10626-31
Honors & Awards
- Doris B. Maxwell M.D. Prize for Excellence in Surgery
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2015)
- Departmental Citation
University of California, Berkeley (2008)
- Texas Medical Association (2019)