Dr. Wolfe is originally from Charleston, WV and received her initial medical training at Indiana University in Indianapolis, IN. She joined the UTSW Internal Medicine Residency Program in 2015 and completed her residency in 2018, after which she remained at UTSW for an additional year of Chief Residency. Dr. Wolfe’s clinical interest include Hematology and Oncology, with a particular focus on the hematologic malignancies. Her interests outside of medicine include cooking, traveling with her husband, and running.
- Hematologic Malignancies
- Quality of Life in Hematologic Malignancies
- I Have Neutropenia-What Do I Need to Know?
- Gupta A, Wolfe HR, West HJ JAMA Oncol 2018 Aug
- Treatment of Immune Thrombocytopenia: A Teachable Moment.
- Wolfe HR, Bhushan M, Choi SH JAMA Intern Med 2018 Mar 178 3 406-407
- Evaluating Thrombocytopenia During Heparin Therapy.
- Shen YM, Wolfe H, Barman S JAMA 2018 Feb 319 5 497-498
- Unnecessary Staging Imaging in Early-Stage Breast Cancer: A Teachable Moment.
- Wolfe HR, Gupta A, Sadeghi N JAMA Intern Med 2017 Oct 177 10 1516-1517