Dr. Kondamudi is originally from New Jersey and received his initial medical training at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. He then completed his training in internal medicine at UTSW. He is currently one of the Chief Residents of the internal medicine residency program and brings a strong background in medical education and cardiovascular research. Dr. Kondamudi’s interests outside of medicine include barbeque, philosophy, fusion dance, and spending time with his niece and nephew.
- Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Exercise Training for Prevention and Treatment of Heart Failure.
- Kondamudi N, Haykowsky M, Forman DE, Berry JD, Pandey A Prog Cardiovasc Dis 2017 Jun - Jul 60 1 115-120
- Marcellus Shale Drilling's Impact on the Dairy Industry in Pennsylvania: A Descriptive Report.
- Finkel ML, Selegean J, Hays J, Kondamudi N New Solut 2013 23 1 189-201
- American Heart Association (2018)
- American College of Physicians (2017)