Jessica Grubman, M.D.
Endowed Title Dedman Family Scholar in Clinical Care
Department Obstetrics and Gynecology
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Keck School of Medicine of USC (2015)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- University of California San Francisco (2021), Clinical Research
- Graduate School
- University of California at San Francisco (2021), Advanced Studies
- Abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB)
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Gynecologic cancer prevention
- Gynecologic ultrasound
- Menstrual disturbances
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Endometrial findings among transgender and gender nonbinary people using testosterone at the time of gender-affirming hysterectomy.
- Hawkins M, Deutsch MB, Obedin-Maliver J, Stark B, Grubman J, Jacoby A, Jacoby VL, Fertil Steril 2021 05 115 5 1312-1317
- Specimen Fragmentation and Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure and Cold Knife Cone Biopsy Outcomes
- Grubman J, Meinhardt SS, Nambiar A, Lea JS JLGTD 2020 24 1 27-33
- Pelvic Pain in a Reproductive-Age Woman Caused by Enterobial Infection of the Appendix
- Grubman J, Kho KA JGYSE 2020 36 3 141-143
- We Don't Know What We Don't Know About Adolescent and Young Adult Patients with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis-Related Colorectal Cancer.
- Grubman J, Barzi A, J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol 2015 Sep 4 3 105-7
- Lost in translation: The patient-physician relationship in the molecular era
- Grubman J, Barzi A Journal of Palliative Medicine 2015 18 11 987-988
- Nonadditive indirect effects of group genetic diversity on larval viability in Drosophila melanogaster imply key role of maternal decision-making.
- Saltz JB, Alicuben ET, Grubman J, Harkenrider M, Megowan N, Nuzhdin SV, Mol Ecol 2012 May 21 9 2270-81
Honors & Awards
- UTSW Obstetrics and Gynecology Award for Academic Excellence
- Keck School of Medicine of USC Eric Cohen Introduction to Clinical Medicine Award
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- University of Southern California Remarkable Woman Award
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society
- Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) (2022)
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) (2022)