Originally from Tehran, Iran, Dr. Ezzati earned her medical degree at Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical Sciences and Health Services in Tehran. Dr. Ezzati completed internal medicine residency training at Yale University St. Mary's Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut. She then completed advanced training through a rheumatology fellowship at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in rheumatology, Dr. Ezzati joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2015.
Dr. Ezzati is a member of the American College of Rheumatology.
Her interests outside of medicine include outdoor activities, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- Medical School
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (2001)
- Saint Mary's Health System (2007)
- Saint Mary's Health System (2009), Internal Medicine
- University of Minnesota (2013), Rheumatology
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Myopathy and Myositis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematous
- American College of Rheumatology (2013)