Dr. Ezzati completed her Internal Medicine internship and residency training at Yale-affiliated St. Mary Hospital in Connecticut. Following that she worked as an attending physician in the Department of Medicine at St. Elizabeth Hospital, Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston before undertaking a Rheumatology fellowship at the University of Minnesota. Her research project in fellowship was focused on spondyloarthropathy and more specifically psoriatic arthritis and increased risk of hepatic steatosis and metabolic syndrome. She was also involved in quality improvement projects for rheumatoid arthritis patients at the VA Hospital.
Her interests outside of medicine include outdoor activities, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- Medical School
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (2001)
- Saint Mary's Health System (2007)
- Saint Mary's Health System (2009), Internal Medicine
- University of Minnesota (2013), Rheumatology
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Myopathy and Myositis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematous
- American College of Rheumatology (2013)