Abha Choudhary, M.D., completed her pediatric residency training at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in 2008 and a fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell University in 2012.
- Medical School
- Christian Medical College, India (2001)
- Christian Medical College, India (2003), Pediatrics
- Jackson Memorial Hospital (2006), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2008), Pediatrics
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus) Program (2012), Pediatric Endocrinology
- Growth disorders
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Severe malnutrition causing superior mesenteric artery syndrome in an adolescent with Triple A syndrome.
- Foster C, Choudhary A J. Pediatr. Endocrinol. Metab. 2016 Sep
- Sick Day Management in Children and Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Choudhary A J Ark Med Soc 2016 Jun 112 14 284-6
- Familial dysalbuminemic hyperthyroxinemia in a 4-year-old girl with hyperactivity, palpitations and advanced dental age: how gold standard assays may be misleading.
- Choudhary A, Sriphrapradang C, Refetoff S, Antal Z J. Pediatr. Endocrinol. Metab. 2015 Jan 28 1-2 241-5
- Cushing's disease presenting as cholestatic hepatitis.
- Choudhary A, Haafiz A, Ramakrishnaiah R, Thrailkill K J. Pediatr. Endocrinol. Metab. 2014 Nov 27 11-12 1037-41
- Assessment of impaired fasting glucose in obese and overweight insulin-resistant children by continuous glucose monitoring.
- Choudhary A, Antal Z J Diabetes Sci Technol 2013 Nov 7 6 1646-7
- Unreliable oral glucose tolerance test and haemoglobin A1C in beta thalassaemia major--a case for continuous glucose monitoring?
- Choudhary A, Giardina P, Antal Z, Vogiatzi M Br. J. Haematol. 2013 Jul 162 1 132-5
- Prevalence of vitamin D insufficiency in survivors of childhood cancer.
- Choudhary A, Chou J, Heller G, Sklar C Pediatr Blood Cancer 2013 Jul 60 7 1237-9
- Vaginal bleeding leading to incidental diagnosis of ovarian torsion in an infant with 21 hydroxylase deficiency congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Choudhary A, Spigland N, Poppas D, Kovanlikaya A, Nimkarn S J. Pediatr. 2013 Feb 162 2 432-432.e1
- Prevalence of anaemia among adolescent girls in the urban slums of Vellore, south India.
- Choudhary A, Moses PD, Mony P, Mathai M Trop Doct 2006 Jul 36 3 167-9
Current Concepts in the Management of Hyperthyroidism. In Recent Advances in Pediatric Medicine
Choudhary, A. (2017). Benthan Science Publishers
Honors & Awards
- Clinical Fellow Travel Grant from Genentech
- Endocrine Trainee Day Class of 2011 / Clinical Fellow Travel Grant
- Investigator Initiated Grant from Medtronic
- American Diabetes Association (2012)
- Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society (2011)
- The Endocrine Society (2010)