Dr. Adams is originally from Houston, Texas and received her initial medical training at Baylor College of Medicine. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, MA, and her fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. She currently sees patients in general pulmonary clinic and in the interstitial lung disease subspecialty clinic. Dr. Adams’s interests outside of medicine include spending time with her family and friends.
- Medical School
- Baylor College of Medicine (2012)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (2015), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Medical Education
- Utility of Bronchoalveolar Lavage and Transbronchial Biopsy in Patients with Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis.
- Adams TN, Newton CA, Batra K, Abu-Hijleh M, Barbera T, Torrealba J, Glazer CS Lung 2018 Jun
- Hospitalist Perspective of Interactions with Medicine Subspecialty Consult Services.
- Adams TN, Bonsall J, Hunt D, Puig A, Richards JB, Yu L, McSparron JI, Shah N, Weissler J, Miloslavsky EM J Hosp Med 2018 05 13 5 318-323
- Resident versus faculty member simulation debriefing.
- Adams T, Newton C, Patel H, Sulistio M, Tomlinson A, Lee W Clin Teach 2017 Nov
- Cobalt related interstitial lung disease.
- Adams TN, Butt YM, Batra K, Glazer CS Respir Med 2017 08 129 91-97
- Time dilation in simultaneous simulation.
- Adams T Clin Teach 2017 Jun 14 3 218-219
- Curiosity and independent reading among residents.
- Adams T Clin Teach 2017 Feb 14 1 71-72
- Multitasking simulation: Present application and future directions.
- Adams TN, Rho JC Med Teach 2017 Feb 39 2 120-122
- Mentorship in the health professions.
- Adams T Clin Teach 2016 Oct 13 5 387
- Pirfenidone for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Adams TN, Eiswirth C, Newton CA, Battaile JT Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 2016 08 194 3 374-6
- The Application of Cognitive Load Theory to Dual-Task Simulation Training.
- Adams T Simul Healthc 2016 Feb 11 1 66-7
Genetics of Pulmonary Fibrosis. In Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: A Comprehensive Clinical Guide
Adams TN, Newton CA, Garcia CK ().
Occupational Interstitial Lung Disease. In Interstitial Lung Disease Handbook
Adams TN, Glazer CS, Maier L ().