Nancy Rollins, M.D., is a Professor in the Department of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and holder of the Charles Cameron Sprague, M.D., Chair in Medical Science, who serves as Associate Dean of Clinical Research.
Dr. Rollins earned her medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. She served as a radiology intern at UT Southwestern and completed a radiology residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. She then performed a diagnostic radiology fellowship at University of Texas M.D. Anderson Center and an additional fellowship in pediatric radiology at Children’s Health. She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 1987.
She focuses her clinical work on pediatric neuroradiology interventions. She also performs clinical research using advanced MR neuroimaging techniques that focus on white matter maturation and connectivity in normal and diseased states affecting children.
Dr. Rollins is a senior member of the American Society of Neuroradiology, past President of the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology, and a member of the American Association of Women Radiologists, the American College of Radiology, and the Dallas County Medical Society, among others. She speaks nationally and internationally and sits on ad hoc NIH study sections and the Patient Practice Committee for the American College of Radiology.
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (1982)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1983), Radiology
- Parkland Memorial Hospital (1985), Radiology
- MD Anderson Cancer Center (1986), Diagnostic Radiology
- Children's Health Dallas (1987), Pediatric Radiology
- Pediatric radiology; interventional radiology; neuroradiology; MR.
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Edward Randall Award
Academic Excellence in Psychiatry (1982)
- Herman Barnett Award
Academic Excellence in Surgery (1982)
- William & Ida Zinn Alpha Omega Alpha Award
- Isabella Brackenridge Award
Academic Excellence (1981)
- American Association for Women Radiologists
- American College of Radiology
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Radiologic Society of North America
- Society Chairman of Radiology in Children's Hospitals