- University of Texas-Austin (1993), Psychology
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1998), Clinical Psychology
- Adult Attachment
- Effectiveness Trials of Interdisciplinary Care
- Prescriptions Drug Misuse
- Long-term effectiveness of a comprehensive pain management program: strengthening the case for interdisciplinary care.
- Oslund S, Robinson RC, Clark TC, Garofalo JP, Behnk P, Walker B, Walker KE, Gatchel RJ, Mahaney M, Noe CE Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 2009 Jul 22 3 211-4
- Examining sympathetic nerve activity with microneurography during hypnosis: untangling the effects of central command.
- Robinson RC, Crasilneck H, Garofalo JP, Whitfill T Int J Clin Exp Hypn 2006 Oct 54 4 448-56
- Suicidal ideation, plans, and attempts in chronic pain patients: factors associated with increased risk.
- Smith MT, Edwards RR, Robinson RC, Dworkin RH Pain 2004 Sep 111 1-2 201-8
- Development of a self-report screening instrument for assessing potential opioid medication misuse in chronic pain patients.
- Adams LL, Gatchel RJ, Robinson RC, Polatin P, Gajraj N, Deschner M, Noe C J Pain Symptom Manage 2004 May 27 5 440-59
- Improvement in postoperative and nonoperative spinal patients on a self-report measure of disability: the Spinal Function Sort (SFS).
- Robinson RC, Kishino N, Matheson L, Woods S, Hoffman K, Unterberg J, Pearson C, Adams L, Gatchel RJ J Occup Rehabil 2003 Jun 13 2 107-13
- Challenges to early prevention and intervention: personal experiences with adherence.
- Pulliam C, Gatchel RJ, Robinson RC Clin J Pain 2003 Mar-Apr 19 2 114-20
- Screening for problematic prescription opioid use.
- Robinson RC, Gatchel RJ, Polatin P, Deschner M, Noe C, Gajraj N Clin J Pain 2001 Sep 17 3 220-8
Workers Compensation and Other Disability Insurance Systems Involved in Occupational Musculoskeletal Disorder. In Handbook of Musculoskeletal Pain and Disability Disorders in the Workplace
Robinson, R. C. (2014). New York, Springer
Program Evaluation of Prevention and Intervention Methods. In Handbook of Occupational Health and Wellness
Robinson, R. C. & Garofalo, J. P. (2012). New York, Springer
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Teacher and Mentor
Division of Psychology (2008)
- Teacher of the Year
Division of Psychology (2003-2004)
- Seay Research Fellowship