Milo Lin received his B.S. in physics from Caltech in 2006. He received his Ph.D. in 2012, working in the lab of Ahmed Zewail at Caltech. He was a Miller Independent Research Fellow, hosted by David Chandler, at UC Berkeley from 2012-2015.
- California Inst of Technology (2006), Physics
- Graduate School
- California Inst of Technology (2012), Physics
- Photon-induced near field electron microscopy (PINEM): theoretical and experimental
- Park ST, Lin MM, Zewail AH New J Phys 2010 12 123028-12374
- Structural ultrafast dynamics of macromolecules: diffraction of free DNA and effect of hydration.
- Lin MM, Shorokhov D, Zewail AH Phys Chem Chem Phys 2009 Dec 11 45 10619-32
- Solvation in protein (un)folding of melittin tetramer-monomer transition.
- Othon CM, Kwon OH, Lin MM, Zewail AH Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2009 Aug 106 31 12593-8
- Conformations and coherences in structure determination by ultrafast electron diffraction.
- Lin MM, Shorokhov D, Zewail AH J Phys Chem A 2009 Apr 113 16 4075-93
- Primary peptide folding dynamics observed with ultrafast temperature jump.
- Mohammed OF, Jas GS, Lin MM, Zewail AH Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 2009 48 31 5628-32
- Unfolding and melting of DNA (RNA) hairpins: the concept of structure-specific 2D dynamic landscapes.
- Lin MM, Meinhold L, Shorokhov D, Zewail AH Phys Chem Chem Phys 2008 Aug 10 29 4227-39
- Helix-to-coil transitions in proteins: helicity resonance in ultrafast electron diffraction
- Lin MM, Shorokhov D, Zewail AH Chem Phys Lett 2006 420 1-7
- Paradigms for computational nucleic acids design
- Dirks RM, Lin MM, Winfree E, Pierce NA Nucleic Acids Res 2004 32 1392-1403
- Dept. of Biophysics (2015)
- Green Center for Molecular, Computational, and Systems Biology (2015)