- Medical School
- NTR University of Health Sciences/Andhra Medical College, India (2002)
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (2009), Pediatrics
- Driscoll Children's Hospital (2011), Pediatrics
- University of Miami School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital/Health System (2015), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- TeleNICU: Extending the reach of level IV care and optimizing the triage of patient transfers.
- Jagarapu J, Kapadia V, Mir I, Kakkilaya V, Carlton K, Fokken M, Brown S, Hall-Barrow J, Savani RC, J Telemed Telecare 2021 Sep 1357633X211038153
- Part I. Mechanisms of actions and metabolism of acetaminophen related to the neonatal brain.
- Angelis D, Savani RC, Jagarapu J, Hu J, Wan-Huen P, Chalak L, Early Hum Dev 2021 Jun 105406
- Part II. Acetaminophen and closure of ductus arteriosus in the newborns: Mechanisms of action, clinical studies, safety and efficacy.
- Angelis D, Jagarapu J, Wan-Huen P, Savani RC, Jaleel M, Early Hum Dev 2021 Jun 105407
- A brief history of telemedicine and the evolution of teleneonatology.
- Jagarapu J, Savani RC, Semin Perinatol 2021 Apr 151416
- Development and implementation of a teleneonatology program: Opportunities and challenges.
- Jagarapu J, Savani RC, Semin Perinatol 2021 Apr 151428
- Leukadherin-1 Attenuates Hyperoxia-induced Lung Injury in Neonatal Rats.
- Jagarapu J, Kelchtermans J, Rong M, Chen S, Hehre D, Hummler S, Faridi MH, Gupta V, Wu S Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 2015 Apr
Honors & Awards
- Top score in Neonatal medicine SITE exam
University of Miami (2013)
- Young investigator fellow travel grant awards
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2009)
- Andhra Pradesh Medical Council (2002)
- Medical Council of India (2002)
- Texas Chapter of Perinatal Pediatrics (2015)
- Texas Pediatric Society (2009-2012)