Sudha Somasundaravelayudham, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
Sudha Somasundaravelayudham, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Hospital Medicine.
Originally from India, Dr. Somasundaravelayudham completed her medical education at Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences in Bangalore. She completed internal medicine residency training at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Somasundaravelayudham joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2014.
Outside of her career, she loves instrumental music, cooking & travel.
- Medical School
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (2000)
- University of Alabama (2006), Internal Medicine
- University of Alabama (2008), Internal Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Student of the Year
The Medical Society of Montgomery County (Alabama) (2008)
- American College of Physicians (2013)
- Texas Medical Association (2014)