- Medical School
- Temple University School of Medicine (1981)
- University of Washington School of Medicine (1984), Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Research Fellowship
- University of Washington School of Medicine (1985), Neurology Rehabilitation
- post-traumatic headache
- problem solving treatment
- sleep disorders after traumatic brain injury
- traumatic brain injury and recovery
- Telephone Problem-Solving Treatment Improves Sleep Quality in Service Members With Combat-Related Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: Results From a Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Vuletic S, Bell KR, Jain S, Bush N, Temkin N, Fann JR, Stanfill KE, Dikmen S, Brockway JA, He F, Ernstrom K, Raman R, Grant G, Stein MB, Gahm GA J Head Trauma Rehabil 2016 Mar-Apr 31 2 147-57
- Information/Education Page. Spasticity and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Bell K, DiTommaso C Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2016 Jan 97 1 179-80
- Symptoms of Concussion and Comorbid Disorders.
- Junn C, Bell KR, Shenouda C, Hoffman JM Curr Pain Headache Rep 2015 Sep 19 9 519
- A Longitudinal Study of Headache Trajectories in the Year Following Mild TBI: Relationship to PTSD Symptoms.
- Sawyer K, Bell KR, Ehde D, Temkin N, Dikmen S, Williams RM, Dillworth T, Hoffman JM Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2015 Jul
- A Telehealth Approach to Caregiver Self-Management Following Traumatic Brain Injury: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Powell JM, Fraser R, Brockway JA, Temkin N, Bell KR J Head Trauma Rehabil 2015 Jul
- Fatigue and traumatic brain injury.
- Bell KR Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2015 Mar 96 3 567-8
- Concussion treatment after combat trauma: Development of a telephone based, problem solving intervention for service members.
- Bell KR, Brockway JA, Fann JR, Cole WR, De Lore JS, Bush N, Lang AJ, Hart T, Warren M, Dikmen S, Temkin N, Jain S, Raman R, Stein MB Contemp Clin Trials 2014 Nov 40C 54-62
- Physiatry Practice Now and in 2032: How to Thrive in the Post-Health Care Reform World.
- Wu SS, Peck J, Weinstein SM, Arikan Y, Bell KR, Kaelin DL PM R 2014 Aug
- Headache After Traumatic Brain Injury: A National Survey of Clinical Practices and Treatment Approaches.
- Brown AW, Watanabe TK, Hoffman JM, Bell KR, Lucas S, Dikmen S PM R 2014 Jul
- Comorbidity of pain and depression among persons with traumatic brain injury.
- Sullivan-Singh SJ, Sawyer K, Ehde DM, Bell KR, Temkin N, Dikmen S, Williams RM, Hoffman JM Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2014 Jun 95 6 1100-5