Bethany Agusala, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of General Internal Medicine. She is the Medical Director of the William T. and Gay F. Solomon General Internal Medicine Clinic.
Originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan, Dr. Agusala holds a bachelor's degree in biochemistry from the University of Michigan. She went on to earn her medical degree at the University of Michigan School of Medicine. She completed internal medicine residency training at McGaw Medical Center at Northwestern University in Chicago.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Agusala joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2014. Her clinical interests include geriatrics, women’s health, and preventative medicine.
At UT Southwestern, Dr. Agusala is a member of the AOC Access Work Group and the Patient Education Committee.
Dr. Agusala is an active member of the Society of General Internal Medicine, and the American College of Lifestyle Medicine.
Dr. Agusala’s interests outside of medicine include her family, cooking, reading, and fitness.
- Medical School
- University of Michigan Medical School (2010)
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University (2011), Internal Medicine
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University (2013), Internal Medicine
- General Internal Medicine
- Healthy Eating
Honors & Awards
- Nominee, SWAT Teaching Excellence Award
- Texas Super Doctors Rising Stars
- LEAD Program Graduate, UT Southwestern
- Patriot Award
Office of Secretary of Defense Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (2019)
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine (2018)
- Society of General Internal Medicine (2014)