Rebekah Clarke, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Rebekah Clark, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Pediatric Radiology Division.
She holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from Texas A&M University in College Station. She earned her medical degree at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio, and completed her radiology residency training at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. She then received advanced training through fellowship programs in pediatric radiology and in pediatric neuroradiology at UT Southwestern.
She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2017.
At Children's Health, Dr. Clarke's commitment to patient care is demonstrated by her participation in the Quality & Safety Committee and the MRI Quality Committee.
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2009)
- Christiana Care Health System (2010), Transitional Year
- Baylor University Medical Center (2014), Diagnostic Radiology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015), Pediatric Radiology
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2016), Pediatric Neuroradiology