Dr. Briana Sacco received her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and was Chief Resident in the Triple Board Residency Program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. The Triple Board Residency programs consisted of training in Pediatrics, General Psychiatry, and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, which provided Dr. Sacco with expertise in all areas of child and adolescent health, behavior, and development. She is Board Certified in General Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Sacco is an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at UT Southwestern and Medical Director for the Center for Pediatric Eating Disorders. She oversees the Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID) program.
- Diagnosis and Evaluation of Eating Disorders in the Pediatric Patient.
- Sacco B, Kelley U, Pediatr Ann 2018 Jun 47 6 e244-e249
- Effective Treatment of Pediatric Eating Disorders.
- Ariail A, Carpenter E, Smith T, Sacco B, Pediatr Ann 2018 Jun 47 6 e250-e253
- Texas Pediatric Society (2016)
- Academy for Eating Disorders (2014)
- American Psychiatric Association (2014)
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (2014)
- Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians (2014)
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2011)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2008)