Lesley Davila, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Rheumatic Diseases. Her clinical interests include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and vasculitis.
My goal is to help patients with rheumatic diseases feel like themselves again.
Originally from St. Louis, Missouri, she received her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. She completed internal medicine residency training followed by a fellowship in rheumatology at Washington University in St. Louis.
Board-certified in internal medicine and rheumatology, Dr. Davila joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2015.
She is a member of the American College of Rheumatology.
Dr. Davila's outside interests include her family, cooking, reading, and outdoor activities.
- Medical School
- Baylor College of Medicine (2006)
- Washington University School of Medicine (2007), Internal Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine (2009), Internal Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine (2011), Rheumatology
- Autoimmune diseases
- Medical education
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- American College of Rheumatology (2009)