Christine Pazandak, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2014)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2017), Pediatrics
- Other Post Graduate Training
- Washington University (2021)
- Washington University/B-JH//SLCH Consortium Program (2021), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Quality improvement
- Placental Pathology, Cerebral Blood Flow, and Intraventricular Hemorrhage in Preterm Infants: Is There a Link?
- Pazandak C, Mir IN, Brown LS, Chalak LF, Pediatr. Neurol. 2020 Jan
- Blood Pressure Profiles in Infants With Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE), Response to Dopamine, and Association With Brain Injury.
- Pazandak C, McPherson C, Abubakar M, Zanelli S, Fairchild K, Vesoulis Z, Front Pediatr 2020 8 512
- Scrotal Rupture in a Premature Neonate with Cystic Fibrosis as a Consequence of Meconium Periorchitis
- Bedgood M, Cortelyou C, Blanco C, Fonseca R, Moreira A. Medical Student Research Journal 2016
- Disease Prevention in a Dominican Batey
- Collier S, Cobb N, Cortelyou C. The Journal of Global Health 2015
- Prospecting Infectious Disease Prevention through Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Collier S, Cobb N, Cortelyou C. Journal of Global Health 2011 2
Honors & Awards
- Above and Beyond Award
UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014-2016)
- Gold Humanism Award
UT Health Science Center at San Antonio (2013)
- Woman of the Heart recipient
Cor Jesu Academy, St. Louis, MO (2011)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Pediatric Society
- The Arnold P. Gold Foundation