Mallory Cash, M.D., earned her medical degree at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center before coming to UT Southwestern for her residency in psychiatry and a fellowship in psychosomatic medicine. Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018. In addition to her other roles at the Medical Center, Dr. Cash serves as a tutor in the Psychiatry Residency Didactics Program and a mentor in the Medical School Colleges. She is a member of the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry.
- Medical School
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2013)
- University of Louisville School of Medicine (2014), Psychiatry
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Psychiatry
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Psychosomatic Medicine
- The Sound of Silence: Cognitive Biases and Socioeconomic Barriers Leading to Delayed Diagnosis of Metastatic Cancer.
- Wang J, Jennings M, Cash M, J Acad Consult Liaison Psychiatry 2023 64 4 405-406
- Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry (2017)