Mallory Cash, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Mallory Cash, M.D., earned her medical degree at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center before coming to UT Southwestern for her residency in psychiatry and a fellowship in psychosomatic medicine. Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018. In addition to her other roles at the Medical Center, Dr. Cash serves as a tutor in the Psychiatry Residency Didactics Program and a mentor in the Medical School Colleges. She is a member of the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry.
- Medical School
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2013)
- University of Louisville School of Medicine (2014), Psychiatry
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Psychiatry
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Psychosomatic Medicine
- Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry (2017)