- Graduate School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2013), Medical Humanities
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2014), Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Psychiatry
- Yale School of Medicine, Division of Law and Psychiatry (2019), Forensic Psychiatry
- A Winning Case? Assessing the Effectiveness of a Mock Trial in a General Psychiatry Residency Program.
- Baker SE, Ogundipe K, Sterwald C, Van Enkevort EA, Brenner A, Acad Psychiatry 2019 Apr
- Incorporating Critical Reflection Activities into Psychiatry Education.
- Baker SE, Escamilla K, Ngo SH, Camp ME, Acad Psychiatry 2019 Apr 43 2 209-214
- How Medical Students View the Influence of a Student-Run Free Clinic on Empathy Development: a Pilot Study.
- Baker SE, Brenner A, Acad Psychiatry 2018 06 42 3 428-429
- Inadvertent stigmatization of mental disorders in a primary care setting.
- Baker SE, Pearson RM, Glenn JE, Tex Med 2015 Feb 111 2 66-70
- Pharmacological Treatment of Adult ADHD in the DSM-5 Era
- Parikh A, Baker S Current Psychiatry 2016 15 10 18-25
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law (2016)
- Association for Academic Psychiatry (2016)
- American Psychiatric Association (2014)
- Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians (2014)
- American Medical Association (2009)
- Texas Medical Association (2009)