Originally from Scottsdale, Arizona, Dr. Galloway holds a bachelor's degree in sociology and English from the University of Arizona in Tucson, where he graduated magna cum laude. He earned his medical degree at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. He completed internal medicine residency training at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
A Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Galloway joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2017.
Dr. Galloway’s interests outside of medicine include travel, reading literary fiction, cooking, and spending time with family.
- Medical School
- University of Michigan Medical School (2014)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Internal Medicine
- Medical Education
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
- Patient-centered Outcomes Research
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2017-2018)