- Medical School
- University of Michigan Medical School (2007)
- Oakwood Hospital (2008), Transitional Year
- University of Michigan (2012), Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Michigan (2013), Pediatric Radiology
- University of Michigan (2014), Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Pediatric Genitourinary Imaging
- Pediatric MR Enterography
- Pediatric Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Simple visual review of pre- to post-operative renal ultrasound images predicts pyeloplasty success equally as well as geometric measurements: A blinded comparison with a gold standard.
- Kern AJM, Schlomer BJ, Timberlake MD, Peters CA, Hammer MR, Jacobs MA J Pediatr Urol 2017 Apr
- Non-accidental trauma: the role of radiology.
- Pfeifer CM, Hammer MR, Mangona KL, Booth TN Emerg Radiol 2016 Nov
- US of the Peripheral Nerves of the Lower Extremity: A Landmark Approach.
- Yablon CM, Hammer MR, Morag Y, Brandon CJ, Fessell DP, Jacobson JA Radiographics 2016 Feb 150120
- Pediatric ureteropelvic junction obstruction: can magnetic resonance urography identify crossing vessels?
- Parikh KR, Hammer MR, Kraft KH, Ivancic V, Smith EA, Dillman JR Pediatr Radiol 2015 Jul
- Prevalence of Femoroacetabular Impingement Morphology in Asymptomatic Adolescents.
- Li Y, Helvie P, Mead M, Gagnier J, Hammer MR, Jong N J Pediatr Orthop 2015 Jul
- Magnetic resonance imaging of perianal and perineal crohn disease in children and adolescents.
- Hammer MR, Dillman JR, Smith EA, Al-Hawary MM Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 2013 Nov 21 4 813-28
- Multidetector computed tomographic and magnetic resonance enterography in children: state of the art.
- Hammer MR, Podberesky DJ, Dillman JR Radiol. Clin. North Am. 2013 Jul 51 4 615-36
- Imaging evaluation of pediatric trachea and bronchi: systematic review and updates.
- Lee EY, Restrepo R, Dillman JR, Ridge CA, Hammer MR, Boiselle PM Semin Roentgenol 2012 Apr 47 2 182-96
- Imaging of pediatric thoracic trauma.
- Hammer MR, Dillman JR, Chong ST, Strouse PJ Semin Roentgenol 2012 Apr 47 2 135-46
- Detection of pediatric cervical spine injury.
- Garton HJ, Hammer MR Neurosurgery 2008 Mar 62 3 700-8; discussion 700-8