Originally from Manila in the Phillippines, Dr. Arias received both his bachelor's degree and his medical degree at Far Eastern University in The Philippines. He completed internal medicine residency training at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Arias joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2014. He is currently a hospitalist at Parkland Health and Hospital System.
Dr. Arias’ interests outside of medicine include his family, running, and fishing.
- Medical School
- Far Eastern University, Philippines (2004)
- Philippine Air Force General Hospital (2005), Internal Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine (2011), Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians (2009)
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2013)