Dergham Alzubaidy, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dergham Alzubaidy, M.B.Ch.B., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Hospital Medicine.
Originally from Iraq, Dr. Alzubaidy earned his medical degree from Baghdad University Medical College. He completed anesthesiology residency training at Medical City Center in Baghdad before completing internal medicine residency training at John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County in Chicago.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Alzubaidy joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2014.
Dr. Alzubaidy's clinical interests include training, teaching, and caring for patients with complex medical issues.
Dr. Alzubaidy's interests outside medicine include outdoor activities and overseas travel.
- Medical School
- Baghdad University (2001)
- Baghdad Medical City (2011), Internal Medicine
- John H. Stroger Hospital, Jr of Cook County (2014), Internal Medicine
- Clinical research and evidence based medicine
- Quality improvement projects
Honors & Awards
- Award for Excellence
U.S. Army (2010)
- American College of Physicians (2011)
- Iraq Medical Association (2003)