Dr. Friedman is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UT Southwestern Medical Center specializing in psychiatry, psychotherapy, and women’s mental health. He earned his medical degree at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and completed a residency in psychiatry at UT Southwestern.
Dr. Friedman is a member of the American Group Psychotherapy Association, the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the North Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians, and the Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians.
- Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2013)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Psychiatry
- Indocyanine green enhanced near-infrared laser treatment of murine mammary carcinoma.
- Shafirstein G, Bäumler W, Hennings LJ, Siegel ER, Friedman R, Moreno MA, Webber J, Jackson C, Griffin RJ Int. J. Cancer 2012 Mar 130 5 1208-15
- Expression of Id-1 is regulated by MCAM/MUC18: a missing link in melanoma progression.
- Zigler M, Villares GJ, Dobroff AS, Wang H, Huang L, Braeuer RR, Kamiya T, Melnikova VO, Song R, Friedman R, Alani RM, Bar-Eli M Cancer Res. 2011 May 71 10 3494-504
- Targeting melanoma growth and metastasis with systemic delivery of liposome-incorporated protease-activated receptor-1 small interfering RNA.
- Villares GJ, Zigler M, Wang H, Melnikova VO, Wu H, Friedman R, Leslie MC, Vivas-Mejia PE, Lopez-Berestein G, Sood AK, Bar-Eli M Cancer Res. 2008 Nov 68 21 9078-86