- Medical School
- Norman Bethune University of Medical Sciences (1999)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Cytopathology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Gynecologic Pathology
- endometrial carcinoma and pre-cancerous lesions
- Female genital tract mesenchymal tumors
- Endometrial stromal tumors: Diagnostic updates and challenges.
- Niu S, Zheng W, Semin Diagn Pathol 2022 Jan
- Navigating through perplex morphologic changes after exogenous hormone usage.
- Chang RJ, Rivera-Colon G, Chen H, Niu S, Carrick K, Lucas E, Gwin K, Zheng W, Semin Diagn Pathol 2021 Oct
- Reliable Identification of Endometrial Precancers Through Combined Pax2, ß-Catenin, and Pten Immunohistochemistry.
- Aguilar M, Chen H, Rivera-Colon G, Niu S, Carrick K, Gwin K, Cuevas IC, Sahoo SS, Li HD, Zhang S, Zheng W, Lucas E, Castrillon DH, Am J Surg Pathol 2021 Sep
- Significance of Oil-Red-O positive macrophages in bronchoalveolar lavage in diagnosing E-cigarettes or vaping product use-associated lung injury: A case series.
- Niu S, Colon GR, Molberg K, Chen H, Carrick K, Yan S, Sarode V, Lucas E, Diagn Cytopathol 2021 Jul 49 7 876-884
- PD-L1 Expression in Endocervical Adenocarcinoma: Correlation With Patterns of Tumor Invasion, CD8+ Tumor-infiltrating Lymphocytes, and Clinical Outcomes.
- Rivera-Colon G, Chen H, Molberg K, Niu S, Strickland AL, Castrillon DH, Carrick K, Gwin K, Lea J, Zheng W, Lucas E, Am J Surg Pathol 2021 Jun 45 6 742-752
Honors & Awards
- Janet Caldwell Fellow Research Award
Department of Pathology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2019-2019)
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award
NIH through Cancer Biology Program at Stanford University School of Medicine (2011-2011)
- Pediatric Research Fund Grant
Lucile Parckard Childrent Hospital at Stanford University School of Medicine (2010-2011)
- Andrew Fleming Prize for Outstanding Doctoral Thesis
Department of Biology at University of Virginia. (2009-2009)
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2019)