Kimberly Spoonts, M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department Obstetrics and Gynecology
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Texas A&M University College of Medicine (2013)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Lack of preoperative predictors of the immediate return of postoperative bladder emptying after uterosacral ligament suspension.
- Chung CP, Kuehl TJ, Spoonts KM, Martins DA, Larsen WI, Yandell PM, Shull BL South. Med. J. 2013 Apr 106 4 267-9
- Pre-Operative Post-Void Residual Volume and Prolapse Stage are not Predictors of Post-Operative Voiding Dysfunction after Uterosacral Ligament Suspension
- Chung, C. P., Kuehl, T. J., Spoonts, K.M., Martins, D., Larsen, W. I., Yandell, P. M., and Shull, B. L. 2012