Dr. Dale Okorodudu was raised in League City, Texas just outside of Houston. He completed both his undergraduate and medical training at the University of Missouri then relocated to Durham, North Carolina were he did his Internal Medicine residency training at Duke University Medical Center. Following his time at Duke, Dr. Okorodudu returned to Texas and completed his Pulmonary & Critical Care Fellowship here at UT Southwestern Medical Center. His clinical practice is at the Dallas VA Medical Center. Dr. Okorodudu has a passion addressing healthcare disparities which he has done via promoting diversity in the medical workforce. He is the founder of DiverseMedicine Inc. and Black Men In White Coats Video Series. Dr. Okorodudu has a growing interest in health care economics. Outside of medicine, he enjoys spending time with his wife, 3 children, and church family.
- Health Economics
- Healthcare Disparities
- Medical Workforce
- Diagnostic performance of body mass index to identify obesity as defined by body adiposity in children and adolescents: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Javed A, Jumean M, Murad MH, Okorodudu D, Kumar S, Somers VK, Sochor O, Lopez-Jimenez F Pediatr Obes 2015 Jun 10 3 234-44
- Early diabetes mellitus or hypertension is not significantly associated with severity of vision loss in nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
- Odette JD, Okorodudu DO, Johnson LN Arch. Ophthalmol. 2011 Aug 129 8 1106-7
- Diagnostic performance of body mass index to identify obesity as defined by body adiposity: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Okorodudu DO, Jumean MF, Montori VM, Romero-Corral A, Somers VK, Erwin PJ, Lopez-Jimenez F Int J Obes (Lond) 2010 May 34 5 791-9