- North Carolina St Univ-Raleigh (2015), Chemical Engineering
- Graduate School
- University of Delaware (2015), Chemical Engineering
- Linking morphodynamics and directional persistence of T lymphocyte migration.
- Liu X, Welf ES, Haugh JM J R Soc Interface 2015 May 12 106
- Using fluctuation analysis to establish causal relations between cellular events without experimental perturbation.
- Welf ES, Danuser G Biophys. J. 2014 Dec 107 11 2492-8
- Bidirectional coupling between integrin-mediated signaling and actomyosin mechanics explains matrix-dependent intermittency of leading-edge motility.
- Welf ES, Johnson HE, Haugh JM Mol. Biol. Cell 2013 Dec 24 24 3945-55
- A spatial model for integrin clustering as a result of feedback between integrin activation and integrin binding.
- Welf ES, Naik UP, Ogunnaike BA Biophys. J. 2012 Sep 103 6 1379-89
- Stochastic models of cell protrusion arising from spatiotemporal signaling and adhesion dynamics.
- Welf ES, Haugh JM Methods Cell Biol. 2012 110 223-41
- In chemotaxing fibroblasts, both high-fidelity and weakly biased cell movements track the localization of PI3K signaling.
- Melvin AT, Welf ES, Wang Y, Irvine DJ, Haugh JM Biophys. J. 2011 Apr 100 8 1893-901
- Signaling pathways that control cell migration: models and analysis.
- Welf ES, Haugh JM Wiley Interdiscip Rev Syst Biol Med 2011 Mar-Apr 3 2 231-40
- Probabilistic modeling and analysis of the effects of extra-cellular matrix density on the sizes, shapes, and locations of integrin clusters in adherent cells.
- Welf ES, Naik UP, Ogunnaike BA BMC Biophys 2011 4 15
- Stochastic Dynamics of Membrane Protrusion Mediated by the DOCK180/Rac Pathway in Migrating Cells.
- Welf ES, Haugh JM Cell Mol Bioeng 2010 Mar 3 1 30-39
- Stochastic model of integrin-mediated signaling and adhesion dynamics at the leading edges of migrating cells.
- Cirit M, Krajcovic M, Choi CK, Welf ES, Horwitz AF, Haugh JM PLoS Comput. Biol. 2010 Feb 6 2 e1000688